Thursday, August 18, 2011

Art Love

 There has been a change in our lives that I have promised my sweetheart and out of respect I will not share on my blog.  It has broken our hearts and shook our souls.

And so one night this week to take our minds off of things we headed 20 minutes west for a rare treat of our favourite Pizza Nova pizza (we avoid gluten 95%of the time) and a cruise through our local Home Sense for some eye candy. Window shopping is one of my favourite things to do and is actually very relaxing for me.  But then I spied this gorgeous abstract print and it just made me so happy with the most serene mix of the most beautiful blues, greens, greys and taupes that I could not resist it. 



  

At a mere $40.00 I decided it just had to come home with me. This time I didn't  even give Todd a chance to say if he liked it or not.




















 Now to decide where it will go........


2 comments:

Muddaritaville said...

I love this and I don't usually like abstract, it reminds me of a beach scape. Great purchase!

Jo

Serendipitous Home said...

Hey Jo,
Did you change your blog name? I just joined on the one that still says Jo Jo's Cottage Charm when I clicked on your Memory Lane Cottage, is that right?
Thanks on the picture. So far it's sitting in my laundry as every colour I have in there including the floor is in that painting and it looks really good there but I think it will end up in our master bedroom.

Sandra