Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy New Year!
and 
Hello Again!!!
I am so happy to be back blogging after a very long time off  (wow I can't believe it has been so long) and look forward to continuing on a regular basis. Along with a few health challenges that kept me tapped out for my energy outside of work, walking the dog, and cooking and prepping our food for our almost Paleo clean eating, I found out that I am deeply affected by wifi technology and having only a laptop previously, could not use it without exhausting consequences. It took sometime but we managed to remove our wireless technology from the house and now I use a hardwired PC instead and I am so thrilled to be able to be back blogging with you all again and to be able to read what you have been up to as well! I also got a great new cell phone (which I don't talk on regularly) and for the purpose of this blog find it so much more convenient than taking a bulky camera with me for taking photos.


It has been a really nice Christmas holiday season of which we hosted a truly wonderful first Christmas family dinner at our home. Mom and Dad have always graciously hosted it every year and it's about time we gave them a rest.  
Thank you Mom and Dad for all the fantastic Christmas's you have given us and we look forward to returning the favour for many years to come!


We actually opened our pretty antique empire pedestal round table up to it's full length of 72" for the first time using the 3 leafs that came with it and managed to seat 8 around it with our very comfy Ikea Henriksdal and Nils dining room chairs. We purchased the Henriksdal chairs many years ago new from Ikea and then the Nil's shorter chairs from Kijiji a couple of years ago and they worked perfectly.
  





Dad (Santa hat), Mom, my nephew Rob and his fiance Laura, my honey (Santa hat), Todd's brother Mark and my big sis, Karen

Wishing you and your family what is the very most important thing, Health and Happiness for 2017!
Cheers!!!


No comments: